Tips for class 12th physics in CBSE Board Examination
sheet of the examination of 12th class which is going to start from March 1,
2014 and will end on April 17, 2014. The students are tensed since the pressure
is rising with every day passing. All they need is to stay calm and make a
schedule of study and stick to it.
Physics is one of the most important subjects when it comes to science
and for those who are seeing their future in the engineering industry; they
have to get a good concept of the subject from the very beginning. The concepts
made here will be helpful in the future. Physics is comparatively easy to
understand and can boost your grades.
class. It has 1o different units.
marks), Dual Nature of Matter (4 marks), Optics (14 marks), Communication
system (5 marks), Electromagnetic waves (3 marks), Magnetic effect of current
Magnetism (8marks), Electromagnetic Induction
and Alternating current (8 marks), Atoms
and Nuclei (6 marks), Current Electricity (7 marks), Electronic devices (7
while understanding the physics.
- Make a general understanding while reading the
course material without trying to memorize anything. Read it just for
- Keep a list of all the important formulae and
know how and where to use them. For any kind of confusion about the usage of
the formulae, consult the book or your teacher.
- Graphs drawing and understanding the trends is
very important. Give them their due time and try drawing them from time to
- Make a quick revision list of the important
topics and continue to study them from time to time.
- While answering to the long question, try
answering in point wise or bullets that will help the examiner understand the
concept of your answer better.
- While attempting numerical problems, make sure
that you have clearly mentioned the given data and what is required and step by
step solution. This will save your time while solving the question and the
examiner’s time while checking it.
- Make a list of your weak areas and then focus
on giving them more time.
- Try to make your concept strong from the NCERT
- Solve the past papers of previous 5 years and
try to get an insight of the trend.
- Revise the syllabus at least twice before the