CTET 2016 results are to be released on March 21
conducted the examinations named as CTET for the year 2016. The Central Teacher
Eligibility Test was conducted on February 16th and the board has
now announced that the result will be released on the March 21, 2016.
the students will be able to get the result downloaded from there. The number
of students who appeared in the examinations was 8.26 lakhs and the examination
was pen and paper type examination conducted in February.
are the steps you need to take to get the result downloaded from the official
- Log on to the official website for the Central
Teacherâs eligibility test which has the url: www.ctet.nic.in
- Find out the result section and navigate to
- Click on the CTET February 2016 result link.
- You will be asked to enter your date of birth
and roll number which was issued at the time of the examination.
- Once you have submitted the data that page is
asking for, press go.
- You are done and your result will be there for
part of the teachers and are looking to be appointed as a teacher in government
schools from class 1 to 8. There were two papers in the CTET which are Paper I
and Paper II. Paper I was for those aspirants who want to teach the grades 1 to
5 and Paper II was for those who want to be a teacher of grade 5 to 8.