CBSE 10th 12th Social Science Study Tips
up and speed up the preparation schedules. The study patterns and the time
management is very crucial when you are left with lesser time in the
those subjects according to their nature. Today we will tell you about how to
manage the Social Science which is one boring subject. The subject might look
cold but it has great benefits in the future and whatever the case is, you have
to study it.
in different portions. Letâs get started with the tips and tricks.
- Read the course through out without doing any
attempt to remember anything. Read it like you read a story and get a general
understanding of the subject.
- Now itâs time to mark the subjects and topics
which are most important and have the most weight age in the marks
- While studying, donât forget to keep the notes
of the things you think are important. Do not highlight or underline them, but
pen them down as writing them will help you recall them later.
- While managing with the dates take a chart and
make a timeline and write the events which happened in those years.
- Continue revising the things you have done from
time to time.
- Flash cards are great to do with definitions.
- Use mnemonics so that you can remember the
details of the topics.
- Map work can be helpful while trying to remember
the important places where important events happened.